Digital Marketing has revolutionized real estate industry in a significant way. The industry of real estate in Nigeria has matured enough where buyers are doing extensive research online before actually making their final purchase. The buyers in the market are searching for the brokers, dealers, projects, and sellers online, which make the digital marketing even more lucrative for real estate industry.
As a realtor, if you are nowhere near digital marketing then you are missing a pool of opportunities in Nigeria.
One of the most important factors that makes digital marketing popular in the modern real estate industry is its right reach at affordable prices. In real estate digital marketing is applied in order to maximize the leverage of reaching out to the target users through various channels, such as: Blogging, PCC or Pay Per Click, Social Media, SEO or Search Engine Optimization and E-mail Marketing.
MODULE ONE: MARKETING FOR REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS
In this module you will learn how to:
- Totally dominate your marketplace
- Create an automated lead generating system
- Develop raving Referring Clients that send you business constantly
- Build undying customer loyalty
- Build and totally automate the entire marketing plan that gets RESULTS
- Elevate, separate, differentiate and distinguish you and your business from all competition
- Re-set the selection process
- The four marketing techniques every company needs
- The twenty places to use them
- The four ways to position yourself as the obvious choice
- How to build an automated marketing campaign (who has time?)
- Utilizing Digital Platform (social media network, search engine, blog platform, etc) to generate buzz, inbound leads and transactions
- Search Engine Optimization tactics that position your site
MODULE TWO: YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING ROADMAP
This module is all about your real estate business. The roadmap you put together with the help of this module will lay a foundation for everything that follows (and help you improve your marketing far beyond the boundaries of this course). We will help you determine:
- How to zero in on your ideal target audience (hint: it’s not just about demographics)
- How to define your own brand, and why it’s not enough to sound like everyone else
- The missing piece you need to truly make social media worthwhile
- Establishing effective goals and objectives
- Developing strategic tactics to accomplish your goals and objectives
- Determine Budget and Completing your marketing roadmap
You’ll come away with general principles you can use everywhere. In the next module, we turn to a very close look at one specific marketing tactic.
MODULE THREE: ONLINE MARKETING (100% PRACTICAL)
Content Marketing For Real Estate Professional
If all your competitors are promoting their point-of-difference to the same homeowners/broker as you (and they are!), what makes you so special? Using real-world case studies, we’ll show you how content marketing can drive more leads at a lower cost.
Facebook and Instagram Advertising
Boosting posts will only get you so far, but Facebook ads allow you to target the people who matter most – delivering revenue and profit, not just ‘Likes’ and ‘Shares’. We’ll show you, step-by-step, the methods used by Australia’s top-earning agents.
Posting article on LinkedIn is not enough, learn step by step practical demonstration of how you can explore the power of linkedin to drive desirable result, by launching LinkedIn highly targeted advertisement and inmail advert as well as sponsor story promotion. We’ll show you, step-by-step, the methods used by Nigeria’s top-earning agents.
Online video lets your prospects get to know you before they ever meet you – establishing visibility of your company and credibility around your brand. Using real-world case studies and live demos, we’ll give you the practical skills and confidence to turn your smartphone into a TV camera.
You wouldn’t put a salesperson on the road without the expectation of results. Your website is no different. Just like great salespeople and BDM’s, your website needs to look sharp and get results like a great salesperson should. Learn how using your website as the central point of your online marketing can dramatically boost results.
84% of people looking to buy or rent a property never visit a real estate agency’s website so it makes little sense as to why your website would be just a smaller version of your realestate.com.au or domain.com.au profile. Instead, you need to become a publisher and create inherently helpful content that home sellers and landlords are searching for on the web.
Up to 10 million Nigeria search for real estate related content on Google every month. Don’t let your competitors’ website be the first one they find. Before we look at how to outrank your competition, we need to understand how Google search works and show you how to implement your SEO step by step process – take charge of your destiny.
Email marketing can reach over 93% of the internet users – you can connect with well over 19Millions Nigeria via email, thus remain one of the cheapest option (compare to other channel of communication) that you can use to connect with your target audience. Learn in practical terms what it take to succeed with email marketing – by consistently delivery powerful newsletter to carefully targeted audience. You will not only learn how to design and implement email marketing, you will also learn about all you need to know about database mining.
PPC and Online Advertisement
One way to get your real estate offering in the face of your target audience is to craft campaign, which can be in text, banner or video format – and deliver same via millions of ipad, ipod, smart devices, computers, laptops and tablets. We shall work you through how to setup your PPC or PPM campaign on top Ad-Network, with particular practical demonstration of running successful campaign on the biggest ad-network: Google Adwords; guarantee top ROI.
Mobile marketing is regarded as the most personalized targeted marketing channels – you will learn how professional realtors are using mobile app like Whatsapp, Telegram and the likes to engage the market as well as generate leads. Ensuring your website is mobile responsive and/or better still building a mobile app for online presence can also help better penetrate the market – we would shoe you easy way you can convert your website to mobile app and get it published to playstore.
- Training Manual
- Certificate of Participation
- 10,000 Email Database of Business Executives
- Full INEC GSM Number Database for 3 Selected States (Profile LGA by LGA)
- You website Convert to Android Mobile APP and Publish to Google Playstore – FREE (STAR )
- Free Domain Registration if don’t have a website (optional)
- Automatic Membership for Top Real Estate Professional Forum
PROGRAM FEE: N50,000
Early Bird Registration – Get 10% Discount if you complete registration before 31st of July
Group Discount – For participants more than 4 get 20%